Graduate Engineer – Industrial Engineering
Swanson Reed is the largest specialist R&D tax and innovation advisory firm. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Engineering expertise in the finance sector through assisting to shape mining, manufacturing and construction companies with their commercially sensitive innovation agendas and corporate planning.
- You will help structure R&D activities so a company may attain the maximum possible Government entitlements
- You will be accountable for the identification, analysis, structuring, costing, modelling and submission of highly confidential R&D projects
- You will assist with the development of R&D plans
- You will assist with financial modelling / costings (MBA or CA Study opportunities)
- You will work with a vast array of company executives to solve their complex commercial problems.
- You will receive on the job training (option ofMBA,CA, CFA or CPA will be provided) and guided until you are fully competent.
- You will have recently graduated with a degree in Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Structural, Systems Engineering or similar with a 3.25GPA+
- 2+ years experience in industry will be viewed favourably in lieu of GPA
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.