If exploring the Great Barrier Reef, climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, or holding a koala is on your bucket list then this job may be for you!
Swanson Reed is an international specialist R&D tax and innovation advisory firm with its headquarters located in Brisbane, Australia. We are a fun and youthful team that services a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar ASX listed and Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer.
Swanson Reed has recently expanded to the U.S. and is looking for a U.S. citizen to join its energetic team in the Brisbane office as an Associate.
By providing support to our U.S. Senior Managers located in Texas your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support
- Management of our systems and databases
- Organizing business functions and projects
- Assisting in the participation of workshops, development programs and business development opportunities
- Diary management
- Facilitation and attendance of team meetings
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Facilitating marketing campaigns to assist Swanson Reed in obtaining a client base in the US
- Developing technical plans for confidential, state-of-the-art technologies
- Writing, editing, and proofreading a range of technical documents and R&D plans
- Interviewing technical and engineering personnel
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the R&D Tax Credit legislation in the United States
- Developing internal and external training systems and materials
- Generating potential leads through calling specified clients and potential clients
You will also have the opportunity to get involved in ad hoc projects which will give you exposure to the broader business.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be a U.S. citizen currently looking for work in Australia or wanting to embark on an adventure to live and work in Australia for up to 12 months
- Currently possess or willing to possess a visa allowing them to legally work in Australia (Working Holiday Visa)
- Hold a college degree or currently studying/ deferred
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role. Attention to detail is a must!
This job may be perfect for a recent college graduate wanting to explore the world while earning good money or a current university student interested in taking a gap year to travel down under!
Find out more about Americans working in Australia: http://www.jobaroo.com/australia-united-states-work-holiday-visa