UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR
R&D Tax Credit Training for CPAs
Date & Time: May 11, 2020 at 10:00am CT | Duration: 60 Minutes
R&D Tax Credits: 80% of companies that qualify and dont claim! Every year, companies throw away thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars because of simple misunderstandings surrounding the research and development (R&D) tax credit. Amendment claims can go back three years and in most situations produce sizable refunds for past R&D activities.
Title: R&D Tax Credit Training for CPAs
Date: Monday, May 11, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am Central Time
CE credits: worth one hour
Knowledge Level: Basic*
Field of Study: Taxation
*No previous education, experience or advanced prep needed.
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the R&D Tax Credit legislation
- Identify Qualifying Research Activities
- Define the 4-Part Test
- How to substantiate activities through documentation
- Identify Qualifying Research Expenses
- Swanson Reed & CPA relationships
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.