Software and the R&D Tax Credit: Colorado
DURATION: 1 Hour | DATE AIRED: September 21, 2018, 10:00am CDT
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Are you developing software solutions?
Unsure if your activities or expenses qualify for the R&D Tax Credit?
As part of Swanson Reed’s new Industry-focused R&D Webinar Series, we are hosting a FREE webinar to discuss how your research activities could qualify your business for the R&D Tax Credit.
Title: Software and the R&D Tax Credit: Colorado
Date Aired: Friday, September 21, 2018
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am CDT
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the R&D tax credit legislation, specifically within the state of Colorado
- Identify Qualifying Research Activities of Automation
- Define the 4-Part Test
- How to substantiate activities through documentation
- Identify Qualifying Research Expenses
- Amber Farrington, Senior Manager – Swanson Reed
- Jamie Nickerson, Substantiation Manager – Swanson Reed