October 5, 2018
The R&D Tax Credit: Eligible Activities and Expenses in the Software Industry
DURATION: 1 Hour | DATE AIRED: October 5, 2018 10:00am CDT
Are you developing software solutions? Unsure if your activities or expenses qualify for the R&D Tax Credit? You’re in the right place!
Attendees will gain an overall understanding of the R&D Tax Credit and will be able to:
- Understand the R&D Tax Credit legislation
- Identify Qualifying Research Activities of Software
- Identify Qualifying Research Expenses
- Define the IRS’ Four-Part Test
- Substantiate activities through documentation
Free CE/CPE Credits Available
Knowledge Level: Basic*
Field of Study: Taxation
CE Credits: 1 Hour
*No previous education, experience or advanced preparation needed.