What is the R&D Tax Credit?
Date Aired: Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am CDT
Refresh your page or click here if you are having trouble accessing the webinar.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Identifying Qualifying Research Expenses
- Defining the “4-Part Test”
- Learning how the AMT and Payroll Tax Offset work and affect startups and small businesses
- Mike Flesher, Tax Director & Enrolled Agent – Swanson Reed
- Amber Farrington, Senior Manager & Enrolled Agent – Swanson Reed
- Anne Nguyen, Senior Manager – Swanson Reed