Pilot Clinical Trials for the Spectrum of Alzheimers Disease and Age-related Cognitive Decline (R01)
|Incentive Type:||Grant Program|
Health And Safety, Education,
|Governing Body:||National Institutes of Health|
|What’s it worth?:||$10,000,000|
The Pilot Clinical Trials for the Spectrum of Alzheimers Disease and Age-related Cognitive Decline program focuses on funding Phase I and II clinical trials of pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions methods for individuals with age-related cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s for all stages and other stimulating studies enhancing trial design and methods. Priority is given to trial applications that include:
- Studies to refine intervention strategies
- Studies to evaluate intervention safety and/or efficiency
- Studies that elucidate mechanism of action
- Studies that define and refine the target population to ensure adequate enrollment, protocol adherence and subject retention
- Studies that address heterogeneity of response
- Studies to establish and validate trial outcome measures
$10 million is available for allocation with no budget limits per project. Proposal are expected to cover the actual needs of the proposed project and may cover maximum of five years.
This program does not have any cost sharing requirements. Applications must be complete and received before the deadline.