R&D Tax Credit Preparation and Advisory Services
Swanson Reed offers specialist claim preparation and advisory services:
- TRADITIONAL CREDIT CALCULATION: An offset available in certain circumstances equal to 20 percent of the excess of qualified research expenses.
- START-UP CREDIT CALCULATION: An offset available in certain circumstances equal to 6 percent of the current-year qualified research expenses.
- ALTERNATIVE SIMPLIFIED CREDIT: An offset available equal to 14 percent of the excess of current-year qualified research expenses.
- R&D PLAN WRITING AND SUBSTANTIATION ASSISTANCE: Our dedicated team will help prepare the documentation required to formulate and execute experimental activities. This process aims to augment your R&D tax credit claim potential.
- AUDIT DEFENSE: Our team of audit specialists will assist you in IRS audit preparation and defense strategies.
To assess your company’s eligibility for the R&D Tax Credit please click here
Why choose Swanson Reed?
With offices across the nation, Swanson Reed manages all facets of the R&D tax credit program, from claim preparation and audit compliance to management of full claim disputes.
- We are certified to the ISO31000:2009 Risk Management standard.
- All claims prepared by Swanson Reed undergo a six eye review.
- All claims undergo a technical review involving a qualified engineer and tax agent.
- Our tax risk and general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year.
- We are a Better Bureau Business accredited business.
Are you eligibile for an R&D tax credit? Find out here