Graduate Accountant – Mechanical / Manufacturing / Engineering / Taxation
Swanson Reed is a leading specialist R&D and innovation advisory firm to heavy engineering industry throughout Australia. We employ Engineers, Scientists and Accountants to service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer. The team seeks to recruit a Graduate Accountant to join their energetic team.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Accounting expertise in the finance sector through assisting to shape small to large mining, manufacturing and construction companies with their commercially sensitive innovation agendas and corporate planning.
- You will help structure R&D activities so a company may attain the maximum possible Government entitlements.
- You will be accountable for the identification, analysis, structuring, costing, and submission of highly confidential R&D projects
- You will assist with the development of R&D plans and
- You will assist with financial modelling /costings
- You will work with a vast array of company executives to solve their complex commercial problems.
- You will receive on the job training (option ofMBA,CA, CFA or CPA will be provided) and guided until you are fully competent.
- You will possess tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Taxation
- 1+ years Accounting experience in the manufacturing, construction or general engineering sectors will be viewed favourably.
An individual with an inquisitive and technical mind with a wish to be involved in the strategic branding of our business will excel in this role.
Base plus attractive performance incentives.