Swanson Reed is a global R&D tax credit consulting firm. We assist companies with accessing the benefits of State and Federal based Research & Development tax incentives.
- no-cost feasibility studies to determine financial benefit for qualifying research activities;
- sourced grants, incentives, and funding opportunities for water technology innovation;
- calculated R&D tax credits and technical briefs to substantiate claims; and
- a finalization pack for your tax accountant to file at a discounted network rate.
About Swanson Reed
With offices across Texas, Swanson Reed manages all facets of the R&D tax claim process, including:
- R&D tax credit eligibility assessments
- R&D tax credit claim preparation
- R&D tax advisory services (including claim and documentation assurance and IRS review advisory)
We treat client confidentiality and client tax risk seriously:
- We are certified to the ISO31000:2009 Risk Management standard
- All claims prepared by Swanson Reed undergo a six eye review
- All claims undergo a technical review involving a qualified engineer and certified public accountant
- Our tax risk and general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year
- We care about price – Our fees are the most competitive in the market
- We care about risk – We’re one of the most, if not, the most conservative R&D tax providers in the market
- We are here to stay – We are Texas’ largest specialist R&D tax firm and we have a long-term outlook
Through the above, we will provide you a service that is distinctly different to anything close to the ‘Big 4′ or larger accounting firms.