R&D Tax Credits Webinar
This 45 minute webinar looks at teaching companies how to claim the R&D tax credit here in the United States.
Does your company…
- Design, engineer or manufacture its own products?
- Look to improve the functionality, performance or reliability of products?
- Create new or improved processes in order to make things better, faster or cheaper?
- Develop protoypes or computer generated models?
- Develop software, technology or other intellectual property?
If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, your company most likely qualifies for the R&D Tax Credit. Join our specialists as they discuss the details of claiming the R&D Tax Credit and the financial benefits for your business.
Watch below, or alternatively watch on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/aWEyRPohYcs
Swanson Reed is a specialist R&D tax firm and has helped many clients across a diverse range of industries. Contact us for more information on how we can advance your company’s market value and boost its bottom line through the Research and Development Tax Credit.