Gener8tor has Opened Applications for their 2022 Reno-Tahoe Accelerator
Gener8tor has announced the opening of their Reno-Tahoe Accelerator Program for 2022. Companies can apply to the investment-for-equity accelerator for a12-week in-person experience. In addition to the benefits of the in-person mentorship program, each startup will receive a cash investment of $100,000 and access to Gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.
The cohort will accept 5 high-growth startups from applicants. Since the program is both industry and business-model agnostic, all startups are welcomed to apply so long as they do so before July 10, 2022.
The benefits of the program will include:
- Twelve weeks of in person individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings.
- Introductions to 100+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- $100K of guaranteed funding. $20K in exchange for 6% common stock equity plus $80K of guaranteed follow-on capital into your current round (if raising) or via uncapped convertible bridge note to be converted into your next round (if not currently raising).
- Opportunity to build relationships within the cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor alumni.
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Curated pitches to our network of investors to help you raise follow-on capital.
Are you developing new technology for an existing application? Did you know your development work could be eligible for the R&D Tax Credit and you can receive up to 14% back on your expenses? Even if your development isn’t successful your work may still qualify for R&D credits (i.e. you don’t need to have a patent to qualify). To find out more, please contact a Swanson Reed R&D Specialist today or check out our free online eligibility test.
Who We Are:
Swanson Reed is one of the U.S.’ largest Specialist R&D tax advisory firms. We manage all facets of the R&D tax credit program, from claim preparation and audit compliance to claim disputes.
Swanson Reed regularly hosts free webinars and provides free IRS CE and CPE credits for CPAs. For more information please visit us at www.swansonreed.com/webinars or contact your usual Swanson Reed representative.